As Business Development Manager, you would be an integral part of the Sales team at GITPL. This is a ‘highly targets-driven role and you would be responsible for selling corporate products/solutions/services through the achievement of opportunity based sales quotes. You would be responsible for :
• Identifying prospects and opportunities.
• You must be aware of Customers entire infrastructure and purchase cycle i.e Mapping of Accounts.
• Maintaining business relationship with existing customers.
• Helping and coordinate with Inside Sales/Marketing team to ensure success of campaigns.
• Participating in Company/Principle events/one to many.
• Coordinating with Pre-Sales/Technical Team within organization for support and services.
• Maintain funnel of all opportunities and update regularly for management review.
• Coordinating with Principles/Distributors.
Complete Sales/Certifications of Microsoft/Dell/Adobe in stipulated time.
• Assertive sales attitude to perform in a highly target-driven set-up.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently.
• Superlative English communication and interpersonal skill.
• Basic knowledge of MSOffice and any CRM.
• Ability to quick adapt and learn.